Restoring your smile after tooth loss is not only essential for your confidence but also the function of your teeth and gums. If a tooth is not replaced, over time your gums can begin to weaken and cause severe dental issues. The most trusted solution for tooth-replacement is the highest quality dental implants by Nobel Biocare. Your Hollywood cosmetic dentist offers Nobel Biocare implants to guarantee your new smile will meet boost your confidence and withstand the everyday use of chewing, speaking, and smiling.
How is Nobel Biocare the Highest Quality Dental Implants?
As the market leader in restorative dentistry, Nobel Biocare offers patients many features that traditional implants cannot, including:
- The back-tapered coronal design provides high primary stability for long-lasting results.
- The built-in platform shifting maximizes alveolar bone and soft tissue volume.
- Sharp apex allows your Hollywood dentist to adjust your implant to optimal restorative orientation and aesthetics.
The unique design ensures that you will have a new tooth that will mimic your natural teeth and give you the confidence to smile in social and professional situations.
With the highest quality dental implants, you can also expect benefits such as:
- Dental implants look just like your natural teeth. In fact, many consider them to be the most realistic tooth replacements available.
- Unlike poorly fitted dentures, implants never slip and cause you to mumble or slur when you speak. Dental implants allow for speech to be as clear and easy as it is with real teeth.
- Dental implants become a permanent part of your body. They feel just like a real tooth and share none of the discomforts felt in removable dentures.
- Chewing can be a chore with dentures that slide off your teeth. Dental implants allow you to eat without worry of discomfort or pain.
- Your smile will look natural and help you to feel comfortable to show your new teeth in public.
- Bridges require patients to have their nearby teeth physically reduced in order to support them. Implants let you keep all of your natural healthy teeth, improving your long-term health. Also, individual implants are easier to clean around, which improves oral hygiene.
- Implants will last many years. If they are taken care of properly, they can even last a lifetime.
- You’ll never have to remove your implants to clean them, like dentures. Plus, you won’t have to deal with messy adhesives that are used to keep removable dentures in place.
If you think dental implants may be the best solution for your smile restoration, please contact your cosmetic dentist in Hollywood CA to schedule your consultation.